6 hard-boiled eggs
1 cube + 1 Tbl. butter
6 Tbl. flour
3 c. milk
salt & pepper
7 pieces of toast
1. Place eggs in a small saucepan, and add enough cold water to cover them. Bring to a rolling boil, then remove from heat, cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Drain and add to cold water with ice cubes.
2. Heat butter on medium heat in microwave until melted.
3. Whisk in flour, cook on medium heat 1 1/2 - 2 minutes, until bubbling almost reaches the top of the bowl.
4. Slowly add in milk. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes. Stir, cook for 2 minutes. Keep repeating until sauce has thickened.
5. Peel and cut up eggs, and add to thickened sauce. Sprinkle in salt & pepper and combine.
6. Serve over toast and enjoy!
|enjoy with juice!|