I made 4 zucchini and kind of eye-balled the ingredients. The most important things are: cooking the zucchini long enough so that it's not crunchy or too soft, and, while you're cooking the vegetables, add in salt and pepper until it tastes good. But here is the recipe, enjoy!
3 Tbl. butter
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 c. chopped green onion
(1/4 c. white onion, optional)
salt & pepper
3/4 - 1 c. monterey jack cheese
1. Cut a V down each zucchini, roughly a quarter of it. Chop up.
2. Boil rest of zucchini about 5 minutes, until they're not crunchy, but not falling apart. They'll turn a little opaque in color.
3. Meanwhile, sauté in butter: zucchini, green onion, garlic and, if wanted, white onion. Season to taste.
4. Drain zucchini, and scoop out a channel in each; add the pulp to the sautéed mixture.
5. Stir in 1/2 c. - 3/4 c. cheese -- however much you want.
6. Spoon into zucchini shells, place in baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake covered (or uncovered, until cheese is slightly browned) at 375 degrees about 20 minutes.